Sunday, October 26, 2014

Reading! Reading! That's What we Love to Do!

Oh yes we do!!!

We have read so much already this term.

A book everyday.

Book covers.

Bookmarks.

Bookworms.

We could probably read books standing on our heads I think.

We started book week off with a story about JAM. The Giant Jam Sandwich to be exact.


We made Jam Sandwiches to eat while we read the book and made our own display of sticky Jam and bread with ooey gooey wasps and bugs stuck on them. You must pop in to see them.

Here are some of our Bookmarks.....

Zak and Matthew made Robots after reading a great book about them.

Of course I'm not at school the rest of the week. But I have seen some photos in the Office that look amazing!! I can't wait to chat to all the Room 7 children about their fun BOOK WEEK parade.

Now don't forget the Read Your Way to Christmas Race this term!!!

I hope you are having and have had a fantastic long weekend folks.


2 comments:

  1. Yum jam sandwiches are my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit sticky I think!!! You really enjoyed that jam. Mrs. R.

    ReplyDelete